Discover how Steven Essa took random seminar audience members and made for them from $2,000 to $22,000 in 90 minutes

Access Steven's free training:

Discover The Proven System To Make Up To $120k in 60 Minutes

Best Speaker Awards Won

People Coached

Made for seminar attendees

Steven Essa

Meet Steven Essa

With a love of technology and online business, particularly Webinars, Steven always has an eye on new trends, strategies and tools that will help his clients and students grow their businesses, and in the process, grow his own.

Featured In:

Meet some of Steven’s students



$5,000 in 60 minutes live on a webinar

Steven Essa Can Help You To…

Conduct Professional Webinars

Automate The Webinar-Sales Process

Leverage Webinars For Maximum Profit

Latest Internet Marketing News

How to Promote Your Webinars Using Instagram Stories

With 1 billion users, and some of the biggest brands joining the network, Instagram can play a major part in marketing your webinars. Instagram is a smartphone-based social network that allows you to publish photos and videos. To use Instagram, you simply need a...

read more

The 5 Must-Have Tools For Your Webinar

Whether you are running your webinar as a PowerPoint presentation, or showing your face on camera, there are 5 must-have tools you need to run a successful webinar business. Tool 1: GoToWebinar or Zoom To run a live webinar, you’ll need to get an app or software...

read more

How to Create an Email Follow Up Sequence For Webinars

When presenting a live webinar, you’ll notice that about 30% of registrants will actually attend, leaving 70% of people needing to be given other opportunities to buy. What this means is that after presenting a live webinar, you are left with 3 types of people: People...

read more

How to Promote Your Webinar Thanks to Facebook Video Ads

Combining the power of Facebook advertising with the power of video marketing is a sure-fire way of getting more registrants to your webinar. First, because 36% of online consumers trust video ads according to Nielsen Wire and 46% of video viewers take some sort of...

read more

Pin It on Pinterest